Weekly Darwinian Award (Idiot Of The Week)

| понедельник, 20 июля 2009 г.

All to often we all observe some extreme and rediculous behavior on the road. Whether its in your neighborhood, during your commute to work or even on a hazy Sunday drive in the country, one thing is certain -> Idiots are on the road. Statistics have proven that 99% of the world is comprised of Idiots, so its of no surprise to me that sooner rather than later you are bound to run into these Idiots on the road. Please keep in mind that 33% of all statistics are usually false.

Either way, this weeks Darwinian Award goes to:

dodge-charger-srt8-gas-cap-small-banner.jpg

I noticed this stock SRT-8 pulling out of a gas station and the cap was out and the gas door was open. What a combo!! I mean most of the time I see the cap in, but the door left open, pretty common automotive fallacy when you’re rushing. This guy was going for the double header of rediculousness!

About 5 minutes later, the same car passes me at the stop light. I take a look assuming he would have been privy to the fact that his fine SRT-8’s fly was down and cap was hanging out. NOPE! Even funnier, the door was closed… I have one theory but need to test it out next time I am in a charger: will the gas door close if you go fast enough?? I hope so, because otherwise the only other logical explanation is that he noticed it and decided to just ’shut the door for now’…. Hilarious.

dodge-charger-srt8-gas-cap-small.jpg

If you have a camera handy, cell phone included and observe idiots on the road, feel free to email them to us to showcase the worlds most sophisticated drivers!!

[Photo: WhipDaddy @ MadWhips.com]



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий